Legal consulting in the electricity sector - is a new service of «Mosgorenergo», allowing industrial enterprises to protect their interests in relations with competitors and regulators.
Our specialists have a huge experience in solving the following tasks:
- trial and pre-trial collection of receivables for electricity;
- recover damages caused by the non-contractual and non-metered electricity consumption, both as plaintiff and defendant;
- trial and pre-trial settlement of disagreements on energy supply agreements between consumers and marketing organizations;
- damages resulting from improper use of tariffs, illegal restriction mode power consumption, incorrect calculation at unregulated prices, etc.;
- development of standard power supply agreements , purchase and sale of electricity, the provision of electricity transmission services, etc.;
- recovery from network organizations losses arising from non-compliance with their obligations under the timely introduction of restrictions to the consumption of electricity in respect of debtors;
- representation and protection of interests of the client in the antitrust authorities in cases involving abuse of a dominant market position;
- full support of the process of changing electricity supplier (early termination of the contract without compensation for damages);
- support of the process of technological connection of new customers to supply systems;
- recovery of permits (ARBP, acts on technological connection) clearance certificates to allocate capacity;
- protection of clients' interests in conflict with the Commission Supervisory Board of NP "Market Council" , the Disciplinary Commission of the NP «Market Council», anti-monopoly authorities, etc.